Name Of The School
Teacher Training Course Attended
50hours100hours200hours(Basic Level)300hours(Advance Level)500hours(Master Level)Aerial YogaWheel YogaFace YogaChair YogaKids YogaChakra Analysis and BalancingReiki MeditationMeditation Course(Mention Hours)
School Director Name
Website Of The School
Email Of The School
Total Affiliation Fees, as per program may be made by bank transfer to the account found below.
Razor pay Link of unlimited amount-
Essential Documentation and fees
- Please forward your Yoga related Resume and past experience.
- Include a recommendation letter from your current employer or Yoga Master.
- Submit a short account, of your Yoga teaching experience and why teaching yoga and being WYO International Teacher is important to you.
- Provide a Copy or detailed description of your Yoga syllabus, philosophy and diplomas (if applicable)
Once, you are notified that your documents have been reviewed by the panel team and approved, you can send affiliation fee for a life-time Registration and certification by World Yoga Organisation International.
All WYO Certificates are issued in India only after full payment has been received by World Yoga Organisation Bank in India. Payments are to be made directly to World Yoga Organisation online or through bank transfer.
ETIQUETTE AND LEGAL AGREEMENT
This legal agreement is a statement of acceptable legal and professional etiquette by which all International Yoga teachers agree to abide by. It is not intended to replace the ethics of any school but is to be a basis for yoga principles. As a WYO International Yoga teacher, I agree the following terms and conditions:
• Conduct myself in a professional and moralistic approach.
• Explore my skills and realm of practice and when needed, Refer the new students to our registered international schools.
• Honour the ambiguity and personal possession of all students while supporting difference by respecting students regardless of age, gender, nation,
sexual orientation or religion.
• Avoid unprofessional behavior.
• Track down the ancient yoga principles as written in the Yamas and Niyamas.
• Track down all country-wide and neighboring laws that apply to yoga teaching and enterprise.
• Maintain a healthy atmosphere in daily yoga practice.
I have read and accepted the requirements to apply for my International Yoga Teacher Registration and declare that the information provided in this application is true, and I understand that endorsement of my application is at the sole discretion of the WYO Committee Board. I also understand that if any aspect of this application is found to be false, incomplete or otherwise misleading, the application may be refused by WYO Committee Board